{re} Introduction

Lexszi

Ug der!

(Gonna do this intro OOC since I need to refresh my Orcish)

It's great to see that a lot of you are still in the guild and active - I was formerly known as Tinqa, your loyal tank WAY back before I took a break for college.  I came back into WoW fresh start this year as Lexszi, the BE Pally. I had deleted all my previous chars at my quitting time (8 yrs ago?) so I wouldn't be tempted to play when I had to write a paper! Now, I am back and relearning the game. I found that I had missed my Skullcrusher family intensely so yesternight I made the realm move to here with Lexszi. hope to learn the new ropes so I can be of assistance in dungeons, raids, general questing, and whatnot to every one. So far, I am impressed with the additions and still trying to get that no-existent achievement of She Who Dies A lot :) 

In RealLife, I have been a Security Officer for the University of North Carolina Wilmington's Police Department for the last 6 years and am looking to move forward to a teaching position with a university. I just finished graduate school through East Carolina University and got a Master of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Criminal Justice Education. Since college is over, game time is on! Well, if my 2 kitties allow me to have control over the keyboard :p

That's about all I can think of now - the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. If you have any questions or such, I am here for you!

Ug der! Gud tu see lat bak heer!

We still have many skullcrushers running around in WoW. Drop on by our discord text and voice chat channel to connect with them if you havent' done so already in game :). http://discord.me/TheHonorEmpire

Good luck in the Criminal Justice field! Not my field of expertise, maybe more my state trooper brother-in-law or detective father-in-law. Sounds like you have quite the career ahead!

• Like 1

Ug der! Gud tu see lat bak heer!
We still have many skullcrushers running around in WoW. Drop on by our discord text and voice chat channel to connect with them if you havent' done so already in game [emoji4]. http://discord.me/TheHonorEmpire
Good luck in the Criminal Justice field! Not my field of expertise, maybe more my state trooper brother-in-law or detective father-in-law. Sounds like you have quite the career ahead!

Hi! I downloaded Discord and logged in. This is a great app so far [emoji1] . As soon as I am able to, I will.send a chat for an invite. Happy Sunday!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...