So...BWL...

Skywatcher

Is anyone interested in working out a partial or full BWL run? I'm kind of wanting to try to tame Chromaggus. That'll be a challenge in itself, but obviously there's no way I can get to 'im myself. I dunno if anyone still needs to kill Nef, but hey, if we could do that for some folks, that'd be great.

Is anyone interested in working out a partial or full BWL run? I'm kind of wanting to try to tame Chromaggus. That'll be a challenge in itself, but obviously there's no way I can get to 'im myself. I dunno if anyone still needs to kill Nef, but hey, if we could do that for some folks, that'd be great.

I'm tempted to go tame him myself! might make that a part of a retro raid night or two in cata... probably start one up in the summer to get the guild legendary achievements, as well as other sexiness.

Talk with Lomar. He picked up both bindings from MC recently and I believe he's still looking for the elementium (having graciously passed on ingots previously, so Maube and Nandoe could complete the Scepter quest chain before this last patch removed it)