The Guild- funniest show EVAH

Martok

So, why am I now just finding this web show? Funniest thing ever. I have already identified more than half of the characters in the show with our guild mates.

Episode 1 - "So, Its Friday night, I'm still jobless....haven't left my house in a week" Any takers?>:L

Anyhow, there is 3 seasons of this show. well worth watching. It's hilarious!!!!

THE GUILD Season 1 Episode 1

So, why am I now just finding this web show? Funniest thing ever. I have already identified more than half of the characters in the show with our guild mates.

Episode 1 - "So, Its Friday night, I'm still jobless....haven't left my house in a week" Any takers?:angry:

Anyhow, there is 3 seasons of this show. well worth watching. It's hilarious!!!!

THE GUILD Season 1 Episode 1

golum?

Ok, If you like this and you are/were a fan of Firefey, Harold and Komar, or anything of that bent then you should love this:

Dr. Horribles Sing along Blog

I've been watching the Guild since day one and was able to find this wonderful Gem because of it.

Gordantell